Tuesday, March 6, 2007

K-Fed gets a job...googling himself


Now this is a deal if I've ever heard one. In fact, it seems almost too good to be true.

Ever want to chill with K-Fed? No? Well, what if he promised to spend the night telling you Crazy Britney stories? Maybe? Good enough...


All you have to do is switch from that boring, stuffy old Google search engine, and scan the Internets using the only search engine officially endorsed by Kevin Federline. So that's mad sizzerches, plus, you get entered into a drawing to hang with The Fertile One. In fact, he'll even move in with you. No, seriously, he needs a place to stay. He says he'll go halfsies on the Doritos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so ridiculous. Despite the fact that KFed looks like a better father than he is because of Britney's antics, he is and always will be a loser in my eyes. And I would never endorse anything he promotes. Besides, I am addicted to Google. It's the only search engine I would use. - JEF